Custom trip request
Contact us for a quick quote. You can also email us: email@example.com or call worldwide reservations at: +1 949 682 7745
Machu Picchu Tours, Inca Trail Tours, Cuzco Peru Tours, Peru Trekking Tours, and Peru Travel Packages - MachuPicchuTours.travel
|Machu Picchu - Cuzco Hotels||11/30/2012 3:39 pm||2 kB|
|Machu Picchu tours . travel||9/1/2011 12:46 pm||1 kB|
|Machu Picchu ruins||1/25/2010 1:41 pm||2 kB|
|Machu Picchu||7/25/2011 12:17 pm||2 kB|
|Inca Voyage and Peru Voyage - sample itineraries||Machu Picchu Tours. Machu Picchu is one of the 7 New wonders of the world, the Machu Picchu tour request Inca citadel is a true enigma and ...||2/12/2015 8:16 am||577 B|
|Special Trips||8/8/2014 3:12 pm||2 kB|
|Adventure||11/20/2014 10:28 am||3 kB|
|Group Travel||2/3/2014 10:14 am||343 B|
Machu Picchu Travel Blog
- Introducing Tipon Inca Palace- One of the Magnificent Constructions of Incas - machupicchutours.travel - During the earlier Incan times, different palaces, temples as well as fortresses were built by the Inca culture. These were made from the massive stones that were mostly tightly fitted together and were among some of the most impressive examples of their cunning engineering as well as enduring beauty. Among many of the archeological attractions, one of the best examples that reveal the magnificent engineering construction of the Incas is the Tipon Inca Palace.
- Andean Camelids: The Specialized Inhabitants of High Mountain Plateaus in Peru - machupicchutours.travel - A distinctive inhabitant of the Andes- the Andean Camelids has been widely used as a meat and pack animal by the Andean Cultures since pre-Hispanic times. They have been serving Peruvians in the form of a beast of burden for the past 6,000 years and served them in the form of source of food as well as clothing and much more. The Andean Camelids have perfectly adapted themselves to the natural surroundings and have become an essential part of the highlands.
- Chinchero Market: The Centro De Textilos Tradicionales Del Cusco - machupicchutours.travel - The Chinchero market, one of the most traditional markets in the whole South America is the textile center of the traditional Cusco, known as Centro De Textilos Tradicionales Del Cusco by Peruvians. Chinchero, one of the most typical towns in the Sacred Valley, has been spectacularly sited at an elevation of 12,500 feet that has stunning views of the snow-capped mountains. The authentic Chinchero market spreads out early in the Sunday morning, and the local Indians meet there for selling their handicrafts at the market.
- A Glimpse on Different Adventurous Sports Ruling Cusco - machupicchutours.travel - Cusco, the former capital of the Inca Empire of the South American country- Peru holds the title of the Archeological Capital of America. Being the gateway of the Andes, one can visit a number of sites like the Machu Picchu- one of the Seven Wonders of the World, which is truly one of the most fascinating lost cities in the world.
- Boleto Turistica del Cusco: The Entrance to the Cusco Tourism - machupicchutours.travel - The Cusco Tourist Ticket that is officially known as “Boleto Turistica del Cusco” is a ticket that allows one to get entrance to the multiple attractions in and around the Cusco and the Sacred Valley. It is a set-fee ticket, which grants the holder access to a wide range of museums and the archeological sites nearby the major regions of the former capital city of Peru.
Machu Picchu Travel and hotel reviewsView the latest Machu Picchu reviews
- Very good classic hotel - We stayed in this hotel in Sep 2009 The
- Perfect stay in Arequipa - I did a 2 weeks tour of Peru and the only place where I decided to
- Stated hotel - My wife and I were in peru last month we enjoyed so much the beautifull places. Machupicchu was the best place we have been seen, we recommended visit Peru. Regards,
- Casa Andina classic Arequipa - The rooms at Casa Andina Classic Arequipa are not sound proof and have poor ventilation. It is not what we expected from a hotel in this category. After 7h00 am you cannot sleep or stay in the room, the heat is unbearable and there are not black out curtains so the sun shines in your face. There was no closet and the furniture is quite tired. The breakfast buffet was poor, I evn got charged for scrambled eggs!!! The price you pay for this hotel is not worth it. I do not recommend it, you are better off selecting something diferent for your Peru tour.
- Posada Monasterio Arequipa - The Posada del Monasterio Arequipa hotel has a good and a bad location at the same time, it is on a very nice street and just in front of the monastery. The hotel has descent infrastructure and I booked as an add on trip to Arequipa after my Machu Picchu tour. The donwside is, there is a noisy dance club on the other side, and it is impossible to sleep if you get a room close to the club area, even tried with earphones. On weekdays it was ok, but weekends were impossible. If you stay here ask to get a room on the other side away from the club, if not stay elsewhere.