Custom trip request
Contact us for a quick quote. You can also email us: email@example.com or call worldwide reservations at: +1 949 682 7745
Machu Picchu Tours, Inca Trail Tours, Cuzco Peru Tours, Peru Trekking Tours, and Peru Travel Packages - MachuPicchuTours.travel
Machu Picchu tours . travel
At Voyagers we specialize in personalized excursions to South America, we have created machupicchutours.travel to assist our travellers on planning their trips to Cuzco, the sacred valley, the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and nearby attractions. Throughout this website you will find expert advice on Machu Picchu tours, Inca trail tours, and Peru Trekking Tours. We present the most popular travel itineraries and off the beaten path suggestions based on our many years of experience and our knowledge as locals.
Machu Picchu - Cuzco Hotels
Voyagers in Peru works with the finest accommodation suppliers in each price category, we have a close relationship with hotel owners, bed breakfast and hotel chains, because of this we can offer you special discounted rates for Machu Picchu tours and other Cuzco Peru Tours.
We have done our research so your hotel is well located, safe, clean and meets your expectations. By categorizing hotels we allow you to purchase nights within your budget without getting surprises.
As the number one provider of Peru Travel Packages, we offer hotel bookings in the Cuzco and Machu Picchu area as well as in the rest of Peru, Ecuador - Galapagos, Bolivia and other parts of South America.
Machu Picchu Travel Blog
- Exploring the Best of South America: Machu Picchu and Galapagos Islands - machupicchutours.travel - While planning a tour for South America, one must not forget to have a visit at the land of unique culture and civilization- Peru. Peru, an amazing tourist destination has combined attractions that include beautiful landscapes, ancient as well as modern cultures and the most enigmatic Machu Picchu. Along with that, besides Peru an incredible archipelago wildlife is present on the lands of Ecuador on Galapagos Island.
- Discover the Must Visit Attractions on the Lands of Peru - Machupicchutours.travel - Peru, a land of rich culture influenced by Incas and European civilizations are now widely known as adventure travel spot that makes an ideal holiday spot for the travellers all round the globe. It is now gaining more and more attention among travel enthusiasts over past 10 years due to its eye-catching and stunning attractions. It gives each and every travel enthusiast, an enriching as well as memorable experience of the place.
- Lima: One-Stop Destination to Experience Delicious Peruvian Cuisine - Machupicchutours.travel - Lima, popularly known as the Gastronomical capital of the America involves a dynamic and cosmopolitan way of life that is usually reflected in many great eateries as well as restaurants all round the city. While visiting the land of Peru it is advised not to skip the Lima, the great land of delicious Peru food that reveals gastronomic culture all over the world. It is widely known fact that combining traditional Peruvian flavors and ingredients along with modern cooking techniques have caught the world by storm.
- Inti Raymi- A More Closer Look To the Festival of Sun - Machupicchutours.travel - Inti Raymi is one of the largest festivals held in Latin America that was originated during the Inca Empire. This festival is one of the most important religious events of the Inca and is popularly known as the annual festival of Sun. It is one of the greatest attractions of Cusco in Peru that resembles the beginning of the New Year which is being celebrated on the summer solstice of every year.
- family tour of Peru - trip blog - Day 5 - Today we had to wake up at 6:40 am, as we had to go to the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
Machu Picchu ruins
Altitude: 2,400 mts. / 7,872 ft. Above sea level
Climate: Dry. Sunny days and cool nights.
Temperature: 50-78 degrees F - 10-26 degrees C approx.
Rainy Season: December to March
Due to the large quantity of women's skeletons found here, it is thought that it might have been a place where the Inca's wives lived or a refuge for women during the time of the Conquest. There is no doubt, however, that Machu Picchu represents an extraordinary example of architecture and engineering.
Generally the tour of Machu Picchu takes a full day. Starting early you take a three hour train trip from Cuzco, to Aguas Calientes. The citadel of Machu Picchu is on a mountaintop reached by small vans from the riverside station down below. The guided tour begins at the ruins, ending in lunch. After lunch there is time to take photographs and take a brief stroll by yourself.
Time permitting, we recommend spending the night, thus having Machu Picchu practically to yourself most of the time, so that you can climb the neighboring mountains by Inca trails, take photographs and appreciate the beauty of the sunset - and sunrise next day. If you decide on this option please let us know immediately since the hotels have limited availability.
Machu Picchu Travel and hotel reviewsView the latest Machu Picchu reviews
- Very good classic hotel - We stayed in this hotel in Sep 2009 The
- Perfect stay in Arequipa - I did a 2 weeks tour of Peru and the only place where I decided to
- Stated hotel - My wife and I were in peru last month we enjoyed so much the beautifull places. Machupicchu was the best place we have been seen, we recommended visit Peru. Regards,
- Casa Andina classic Arequipa - The rooms at Casa Andina Classic Arequipa are not sound proof and have poor ventilation. It is not what we expected from a hotel in this category. After 7h00 am you cannot sleep or stay in the room, the heat is unbearable and there are not black out curtains so the sun shines in your face. There was no closet and the furniture is quite tired. The breakfast buffet was poor, I evn got charged for scrambled eggs!!! The price you pay for this hotel is not worth it. I do not recommend it, you are better off selecting something diferent for your Peru tour.
- Posada Monasterio Arequipa - The Posada del Monasterio Arequipa hotel has a good and a bad location at the same time, it is on a very nice street and just in front of the monastery. The hotel has descent infrastructure and I booked as an add on trip to Arequipa after my Machu Picchu tour. The donwside is, there is a noisy dance club on the other side, and it is impossible to sleep if you get a room close to the club area, even tried with earphones. On weekdays it was ok, but weekends were impossible. If you stay here ask to get a room on the other side away from the club, if not stay elsewhere.