Custom trip request
Contact us for a quick quote. You can also email us: email@example.com or call worldwide reservations at: +1 949 682 7745
Machu Picchu Tours, Inca Trail Tours, Cuzco Peru Tours, Peru Trekking Tours, and Peru Travel Packages - MachuPicchuTours.travel
Machu Picchu tours . travel
At Voyagers we specialize in personalized excursions to South America, we have created machupicchutours.travel to assist our travellers on planning their trips to Cuzco, the sacred valley, the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and nearby attractions. Throughout this website you will find expert advice on Machu Picchu tours, Inca trail tours, and Peru Trekking Tours. We present the most popular travel itineraries and off the beaten path suggestions based on our many years of experience and our knowledge as locals.
Machu Picchu - Cuzco Hotels
Voyagers in Peru works with the finest accommodation suppliers in each price category, we have a close relationship with hotel owners, bed breakfast and hotel chains, because of this we can offer you special discounted rates for Machu Picchu tours and other Cuzco Peru Tours.
We have done our research so your hotel is well located, safe, clean and meets your expectations. By categorizing hotels we allow you to purchase nights within your budget without getting surprises.
As the number one provider of Peru Travel Packages, we offer hotel bookings in the Cuzco and Machu Picchu area as well as in the rest of Peru, Ecuador - Galapagos, Bolivia and other parts of South America.
Machu Picchu Travel Blog
- LIMA : The City of the Kings (PART 8)- machupicchutours.travel - Limas ´Old town has many attractions that make a marvelous visit to this beautiful city. If you are staying in a hotel in the districts of Miraflores o San Isidro, there are 3 options that make you able to visit Old Town. The first one is to hire a city tour with guide included that picks you up at your hotel. This city tour takes about 3.5 hours, and along it the guide will explain the historical perspective of the visited sites. Also, tourists can enjoy taking pictures from the best views of the sites with complete security.
- LIMA : The City of the Kings(PART 7) - machupicchutours.travel - Lima, as we already know, it's the capital city of Peru. However, this city has a lot of districts (some of them have been mentioned on previous articles) that at times it makes difficult for visitors to have an exact overview about the place where they are going to stay at in this city. In this article, we are going to explain in an easy way, how the visitor can spot his/her location in Lima.
- 5 Best Places to Visit in Peru - machupicchutours.travel - Peru may not be known as a luxury destination in South America by now, but in past years as the international tourism has grown, so has the need for the luxury hotels, services and experience. As a matter of fact, many visitors are surprised by the luxury options available here. If you are planning to visit Peru, here are 5 places you should not miss to experience in Peru.
- Explore 4 Wonderful Destinations of Peru - machupicchutours.travel - From the soaring peaks of the Andes to exotic jungle, Peru beckons variety of attractions, which means there is full potential for unlimited adventure. Several tourists travel to Peru to take a fresh look at the Inca ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Manu Wildlife Reserve: The Best Wildlife Viewing at the Amazon Basin - machupicchutours.travel - Manu wildlife reserve, the famous World Heritage site is a biosphere reserve located in the Madre de Dios and Paucartambo in Cuzco. Before being declared as a World Heritage Site in 1987 by UNESCO, the Manu National Park was discovered in 1977 and UNESCO recognized it as a Biosphere Reserve. The highest level of biodiversity in the world is found here and as a result it is considered among most important conservation units in the world.
Machu Picchu ruins
Altitude: 2,400 mts. / 7,872 ft. Above sea level
Climate: Dry. Sunny days and cool nights.
Temperature: 50-78 degrees F - 10-26 degrees C approx.
Rainy Season: December to March
Due to the large quantity of women's skeletons found here, it is thought that it might have been a place where the Inca's wives lived or a refuge for women during the time of the Conquest. There is no doubt, however, that Machu Picchu represents an extraordinary example of architecture and engineering.
Generally the tour of Machu Picchu takes a full day. Starting early you take a three hour train trip from Cuzco, to Aguas Calientes. The citadel of Machu Picchu is on a mountaintop reached by small vans from the riverside station down below. The guided tour begins at the ruins, ending in lunch. After lunch there is time to take photographs and take a brief stroll by yourself.
Time permitting, we recommend spending the night, thus having Machu Picchu practically to yourself most of the time, so that you can climb the neighboring mountains by Inca trails, take photographs and appreciate the beauty of the sunset - and sunrise next day. If you decide on this option please let us know immediately since the hotels have limited availability.
Machu Picchu Travel and hotel reviewsView the latest Machu Picchu reviews
- Very good classic hotel - We stayed in this hotel in Sep 2009 The
- Perfect stay in Arequipa - I did a 2 weeks tour of Peru and the only place where I decided to
- Stated hotel - My wife and I were in peru last month we enjoyed so much the beautifull places. Machupicchu was the best place we have been seen, we recommended visit Peru. Regards,
- Casa Andina classic Arequipa - The rooms at Casa Andina Classic Arequipa are not sound proof and have poor ventilation. It is not what we expected from a hotel in this category. After 7h00 am you cannot sleep or stay in the room, the heat is unbearable and there are not black out curtains so the sun shines in your face. There was no closet and the furniture is quite tired. The breakfast buffet was poor, I evn got charged for scrambled eggs!!! The price you pay for this hotel is not worth it. I do not recommend it, you are better off selecting something diferent for your Peru tour.
- Posada Monasterio Arequipa - The Posada del Monasterio Arequipa hotel has a good and a bad location at the same time, it is on a very nice street and just in front of the monastery. The hotel has descent infrastructure and I booked as an add on trip to Arequipa after my Machu Picchu tour. The donwside is, there is a noisy dance club on the other side, and it is impossible to sleep if you get a room close to the club area, even tried with earphones. On weekdays it was ok, but weekends were impossible. If you stay here ask to get a room on the other side away from the club, if not stay elsewhere.